Subject: DRAFT - Document for next week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

Attached is a draft of the pack we plan to use in our discussion with Jeff
next week.  As you might imagine, we've been going through many iterations
of this document, and it is still very much a work-in-process.  Hopefully,
you can get a sense of the outline and where we are heading, but the
specific points on each page will continue to be wordsmithed.

We look forward to getting your reaction/feedback to the structure and
overall message.

Suzanne asked me to give you her home number, (713) 807-7788, where you can
reach her over the weekend.  Otherwise, please feel free to leave a
voicemail for either Suzanne (713) 751-4390 or me (214) 665-1754.

Thanks,
Dan Marcontell

(See attached file: 01204dm6c.ppt)

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+
 - 01204dm6c.ppt