Subject: Partnership Document - Board Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is the latest version of the partnership document to be presented
at the Board meeting next week.  It reflects Jeff's comments from this
afternoon.

(See attached file: 01211dm7 ENX119.ppt)

Thanks,
Dan Marcontell
McKinsey & Co.

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+
 - 01211dm7 ENX119.ppt