Subject: Re: Talking points on DPC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Jane,

Thanks for the extremely well put together "talking points" for Tom Briggs. 

Ashok

Jane Wilson
01/10/2001 04:57 PM
To: Tom Briggs@ECT, John Hardy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Ashok Mehta/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, K 
Seethayya/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Amr 
Ibrahim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Akshay 
Singh/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Wade 
Cline/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mohan 
Gurunath/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jimmy 
Mogal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Johan 
Zaayman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mukesh 
Tyagi/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sanjeev 
Khandekar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandeep 
Kohli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Paul 
Kraske/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandeep 
Katwala/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Neil 
McGregor/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Mark Palmer@ENRON, John Ambler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert 
Neustaedter/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Talking points on DPC

Attached please find the talking points on DPC to support your efforts in 
Washington, D.C.