Subject: VP/MD final book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

I have attched all of the files contained in the VP and MD final packets that 
you reviewed this morning with Gina Corteselli.  Please feel free to contact 
me if you need any other information or hard copies of these files.  
Apologies for all of the attachments, there are 16 in all.  I will leave the 
password for opening these files on your voicemail.

Best regards,
Amy Bundscho
PRC Team
713-345-3375

The following attachment contains all VP and MD alpha reports separated into 
peer groups including an overall alpha report for each job group

The following attachment contains all VP and MD cluster reports separated 
into peer groups

The following two attachment contain the distribution graphs for all MD and 
VPs separated by peer groups

The following five attachments contain the distribution graphs for all VPs 
separated by business units and by peer groups 

The following two attchments contain the VP and MD promotion nominees with 
final promoted employees marked with an asterisk

The following two attachments contain those employees that were promoted to 
VPs or MDs

The following attachment contains a graph of VPs that were hired in as VPs 
compared to VPs promoted from other job groups

The following attachment contains a graph of VPs hired in as VPs in 2000 
compared to All VPs

The following attachment contains a graph of VPs hired in 2000 compared to 
VPs promoted to VPs in 2000