Subject: REMINDER: Corporate Responsibility Task Force meeting is tomorrow!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:36:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Stacy Walker/Enron Communications on 02/05/01 09:28 AM 
-----

	Kelly Kimberly
	Sent by: Stacy Walker
	01/31/01 03:25 PM
		 
		 To: Brian Stanley/EU/Enron@Enron, Dan Bruce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Schafer/NA/Enron@ENRON, Eddie Clay/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elyse 
Kalmans/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gene Humphrey/Enron@EnronXGate, George 
Wasaff/Enron@EnronXGate, Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Hap 
Boyd/EWC/Enron@Enron, James A Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jere C Overdyke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jimmy 
Mogal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mariella 
Mahan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Terraso/OTS/Enron@Enron, Miguel Padron/NA/Enron@ENRON, Mitchell 
Taylor/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula Rieker/Corp/Enron@Enron, Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rob Walls/NA/Enron@Enron, Shelley Corman/Enron@EnronXGate, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tim DeSpain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES
		 cc: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rosalee Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicola 
Blancke/EU/Enron@Enron, Mary Weatherstone/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa 
Costello/NA/Enron@Enron, Barbara Hooks/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Zulie Flores/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bert Frazier/Enron@EnronXGate, Karina 
Prizont/Enron@EnronXGate, Dortha Gray/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron, Connie 
Blackwood/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Donna Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leena Mathews/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Isabel Romero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Beverley 
Ashcroft/LON/ECT@ECT, Laura Glenn/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Karen E 
Campos/NA/Enron@ENRON, Rosario Boling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Laura 
Valencia/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen K Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra 
Hicks/NA/Enron@Enron, Ruth Mann/Enron@EnronXGate, Maureen 
McVicker/NA/Enron@ENRON, Marion Sczykutowicz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Maynard/HOU/EES@EES, (bcc: Stacy Walker/Enron Communications)
		 Subject: Corporate Responsibility Task Force meeting

Attached are the details of the next Corporate Responsibility Task Force 
meeting set for next Tuesday, February 6, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. CST in 
Houston.