Subject: Information resources working group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

SK - If possible, Ricardo would like to you to attend at least the first hour 
of his meeting.  I have it on your calendar.  mm

First of all, happy new year to all of you.  I sincerely wish we all have a 
great and very productive year.

As you may know by now you have either volunteered or been volunteered by 
someone else to participate in the Information Resources Working Group.

The members of the group are:

NAME	LOCATION	PHONE #	E-Mail
Margaret Carson	Houston	713-853-7088	Margaret Carson/Corp/Enron
Lisa Feener	Houston	713-646-6514	Lisa M Feener/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
Janel Guerrero	Houston	713-853-9104	Janel Guerrero/HOU/EES
Marie Hejka	Houston	713-853-9698	Marie Hejka/Corp/Enron
Stephen Jones	London	011-44-171-316-6752	Stephen Jones/LON/ECT
Jeff Keeler	Washington, DC	202-466-9157	Jeffrey Keeler/Corp/Enron
Sue Landwehr	Minneapolis	612-339-4599	Susan M Landwehr/HOU/EES
Lara Leibman	Houston	713-853-9193	Lara Leibman/HOU/EES
Elizabeth Linnell	Houston	713-853-3896	Elizabeth Linnell/HOU/EES
Becky Merola	Dublin, Ohio	614-792-6021	Becky L Merola/DUB/EES
Sarah Newson Palmer	Houston	713-853-9843	Sarah Palmer/HOU/ECT
Jim Steffes	Houston	713-853-7673	James D Steffes/HOU/EES
Ricardo Charvel	Mexico City	011-52-5258-9933	Ricardo Charvel
I am planning to organize a kick-off meeting in Houston on January the 18th 
in the morning (8:30 to 11:00).  Please let me know if you will be able to 
attend or if the majority of you have conflicts with your agenda please we 
will reschedule the meeting.  Let me know how this date works for you.

What I would like to do that day is to present to all of you a first draft of 
a concept of what we want to achieve.  We will then discuss if and how we can 
achieve our objectives and finally we will come out of the meeting with a 
work plan with responsibilities for everyone.

Before that meeting (lets say by January the 12th) I would like everyone of 
you to send me some information about you in one page so that we can 
distribute it among the group so that we all know who everyone else is.  
Remember, this is the information resources group, we must be informed:

For example
Name:
Position/report :
Responsibilities:
Prior Experience:
Education:
Reason for you to be in the group: or how you think you can contribute 
something to the group

I am sure that with the committed participation of all of you,  we will 
accomplish our goals and develop Information and Knowledge tools to increase 
the productivity of our organization.

I am looking forward to meeting with all of you very soon.

Best regards,

Ricardo