Subject: Agenda for External Subcommittee Meeting @ 10:30 am in Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:05:00 -0800 (PST)

To all,

Everyone should have received an email this morning from Catherine 
McKalip-Thompson outlining relevant stakeholder entities for each Enron 
business unit.  In addition, the attached third document identifies the logic 
used by different companies to align themselves with various principles.  
Please read these before the meeting.  I am also assuming that everyone has 
read the packet that contained the various articles defining existing 
principles established.

Based on that preparation,  I would like the agenda of the meeting to be as 
follows :

I.  Key Stakeholder Groups
 - Have all relevant stakeholder groups been identified?
 - Should some groups be deleted?
 
II. Environics Role
 - Will take our stakeholder groups and identify relevant entities to 
represent those categories
 - Set up meeting to discuss sample questions
  - Catherine attached the Environics Stakeholder Perception Survey

III. Principles / Codes of Conduct
 - Identify Favorites
 -Discuss Weaknesses of Most Popular Choice
 - Discuss  Notes from GEMI Session

Thank you for your time.  If you wish to contact me prior to the meeting, 
please reach me at 713-853-1931.

Regards, 

Jean Mrha