Subject: Re: Another List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 04:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know any of these people.  We should probably see if any of the EES 
business people know them.  Also, we need to find out if people we know know 
them.  For example, why hasn't Peevey been a strong advocate for open 
access?  Jeff, do you know? And Sandi, you know all these Dems very well -- 
any other ideeas?

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854

	Karen Denne
	04/03/2001 07:12 AM
		 
		 To: Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Harry 
Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Another List

Attached is the list compiled by Marathon of "influentials" in each of our 
priority legislative districts (this week, we're only focusing on Burton, 
Bowen, Hertzberg, Keeley and Cox).  Please review the list and let me know 
ASAP if you know anyone on the list and would be willing to make calls.  
Thanks. kd

 - List of targeted legislators April 2 2001.xls