Subject: VICA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve/Rick/Paul -- In case Bev didn't mention the following to you, I thought 
you'd like to see the great feedback we got on Sue's participation in the 
VICA Energy Summit.  She really stepped up when we found out at the last 
minute that Enron didn't have a representative -- and agreed to fly to LA and 
speak on 12 hours notice.  A consummate team player -- kudos, Sue!  kd
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Denne/Corp/Enron on 04/06/2001 
07:33 PM ---------------------------

Susan J Mara
04/06/2001 04:53 PM
To: Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: VICA

I just heard from one of our lobbyists, Bev Hansen.  She has received "many" 
calls from legislators and others who saw me at the VICA conference.  She 
said from their comments that I "knocked their socks off".  They also were 
impressed that I was "right there with answers to all the hard questions". 
And, in taking on David Freeman, I "made him look like he should retire." 
Yahoo! She said some of the Legislators told her that they were sitting 
around thinking about who to talk to on these matters and, as a result of 
seeing me, thought, "Enron."  I think she mentioned to Rick that she got good 
feedback from people on my "speech." 

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854