Subject: PLEASE READ - HR Commercialization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize for the duplication.  The previous e-mail should have come 
directly from Cindy.

Thank you,
Kathy

-------------------------------

I am excited to report that we are moving forward in our HR commercialization 
efforts.  As you may have read in the e-mail announcement April 3rd, the HR 
community committed to Enron,s Board of Directors to commercialize at least 
one of our innovative HR systems or processes.  Following is the vision for 
our commercialization efforts:

? Transforming HR,s value by bringing business fundamentals to the way we 
operate and developing opportunities in human performance areas 

Currently, we are looking at opportunities in three main areas to realize 
this vision:

? Managed services for our transactions
?  Packaging market ready systems/processes/applications
?  New market opportunities in Knowledge Management and Talent Management

Because this is such a critical factor in HR,s success, a team was assembled 
to quickly analyze our commercialization opportunities and recommend go 
forward actions.  This team will leverage information from HR leaders and 
subject matter experts.  Everyone,s participation is vital to our success.  
With full participation and support we will realize our board commitment and 
truly transform HR to a business-minded entity.

You will begin receiving communication from the Commercialization team 
immediately.  You will find the first request for action attached to this 
e-mail. Please support the commercialization efforts with quick and 
comprehensive responses.  I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to 
realizing our commercialization opportunities together.

Cindy