Subject: Policy Committee Review - Analyst/Associate Program PRC Process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 11:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan felt it would be appropriate for the Policy Committee to review the 
attached changes to the Analyst / Associate PRC process, prior to execution.  
In summary, the following modifications have been developed by the heads of 
the AAPRC Committees (Horton, Kean, and Sherriff) and A/A Program Management 
(Lemmons):

? Most cross-calibration will be at the business unit level, since this is 
where the best interaction and information gathering occurs.  Steps to ensure 
consistency across the business units are outlined in the memo.  The final 
PRC meeting will focus on business unit ranking distributions, and the 
names/attributes of the top performers across the company.
? The PRC committees have been expanded to improve the quality of 
representation, and to reflect the diversity of our workforce.  The additions 
were selected from a pool of high performing VPs and Directors.  To ensure 
fairness, only VPs and Directors will provide representation on the AAPRC 
Committee.  
? An attachment has been included to clarify program tenure and promotion 
criteria.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss by 
mid-day Wednesday, May 9.  We are planning to release this information to the 
memo distribution list that evening.

Regards,
Billy