Subject: FPSC workshop on hedging and portfolio management next Monday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sue/Janelle:

Steve Kean's pitch to the Florida PSC looks like it opened a "small crack" in 
the FL IOUs door.  I am trying to get Enron a slot  on the agenda.  I will 
advise tomorrow.

Marchris
----- Forwarded by Marchris Robinson/NA/Enron on 05/07/2001 04:50 PM -----

	"Natalie FUTCH" <[email-masked]>
	05/07/2001 04:39 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FPSC workshop on hedging and portfolio management next Monday

Marchris:

We'll give you more information as we learn it.

On Friday, May 4, the FPSC issued a notice of a workshop on hedging and 
portfolio management (procurement of fuel for electric generation and end-use 
applications); to be held next Monday, 5/14/01, at 1:30 p.m. at the FPSC.
F
 ind the notice at this link:

http://www.psc.state.fl.us/dockets/documents/01/05688-01.html

Find the agenda at this link (open with wordperfect viewer - let me know if 
you need me to cut and paste it into an e-mail).

http://webserv1.electro-net.com/psc/Framer.Cfm?Link=rtowkshp.wpd

The purpose of this meeting is to have presentations on this issue. 

Natalie

Natalie B. Futch, associate
Katz, Kutter, Haigler, Alderman, Bryant & Yon, P.A.
106 E. College Avenue, Suite 1200
Tallahassee, FL  32312
(850) 224-9634 (phone)
(850) 681-3218 (facsimile)
www.katzlaw.com 
_______________________________________

This transmission is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s)
and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, attorney
work-product or attorney-client privileged.  If this information is received
by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient should
immediately notify the sender by E-MAIL and by telephone (850) 224-9634 and
obtain instructions as to the disposal of the transmitted material.  In no
event shall this material be read, used, copied, reproduced, stored or
retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s), except with the
express consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).  Thank you.