Subject: Re: NARUC Summer Committee Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Is Jeff available?

---------------------- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 05/24/2001 
07:43 AM ---------------------------

Richard Shapiro
05/23/2001 03:17 PM
To: Lisa Yoho/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Ginger Dernehl/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: NARUC Summer Committee Meeting  

We should do it.,....and should check Ken or Jeff's availability.

From: Lisa Yoho on 05/23/2001 03:11 PM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: NARUC Summer Committee Meeting

Steve and Rick:

I just received a call from NARUC's meeting coordinator, and she is putting 
together a panel of speakers to address "what is needed to achieve a balanced 
energy policy" at the summer committee meeting.   The panel will consist of 2 
state commissioners, a consumer "type", an environmental advocate, and an 
energy CEO.  She is interested in having someone from Enron on the panel, 
which is scheduled for July 16th in Seattle. 

Are we interested in doing this?  

Lisa