Subject: Brattle Report Hits Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Nicholas O'Day/AP/Enron on 05/31/2001 
09:12 PM ---------------------------
From: Llewelyn Hughes on 05/30/2001 09:57 AM
To: Nicholas O'Day/AP/Enron@Enron, Mark Crowther/AP/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Grimes/AP/Enron@Enron, Takashi Kimura/AP/Enron@Enron, Mika 
Watanabe/AP/Enron@Enron, Rousseau Anai/AP/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Brattle Report Hits Update

The Brattle report has continued to receive a remarkable number of hits. 

For the period May 18th (release date) to May 29th, inclusive, the total 
number of downloads for the six files has reached a total of 12,588. This 
number indicates the number of 'clicks' for download on any of the six .pdf 
files, and is not indicative of successful downloads or saves.

The full hits report is enclosed for the Brattle paper.

Llewelyn