Subject: Judge Wagner's report in Word
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Chief Judge, who is hearing the CPUC complaint case against El Paso, asks 
for extension of the procedural schedule due to the complexity of the case.  
He expects the hearing to end on June 8.  He proposes 30 days to file briefs, 
and 15 days for reply briefs, with Initial Decision due 30 days after that, 
or August 24.   Originally, the Commission had ordered that an Initial 
Decision be issued by May 28th, later extended to July 12th.

Also asks for guidance as to whether the Commission intended him "to compile 
a more complete record on [violations of the marketing affiliate rules] and 
make findings as to whether such a violation, if it existed, contributed to 
the alleged exercise of market power by El Paso Natural Gas Company and/or El 
Paso Merchant Energy".  Maybe El Paso is not in the clear on violating the 
marketing affiliate rules after all!!

---------------------- Forwarded by Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT on 05/31/2001 
05:13 PM ---------------------------

"Randall Rich" <[email-masked]> on 05/31/2001 05:12:34 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Judge Wagner's report in Word

 - RP00-241-000 Report.doc