Subject: Re: FW: Jim Bannantine on eSpeak - March 23
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Kelly raised this concern too.  The system is set up so that questions do not 
appear unless we let them -- i.e. we can screen questions and answer only 
those we choose.  Even with that feature, though, I think we should skip this 
one (or just reschedule for a later date).  I'll contact Jim by separate 
e-mail.

J Mark Metts@ENRON
03/21/2000 04:29 AM
To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: FW: Jim Bannantine on eSpeak - March 23

Can we get this killed or redirected?  This seems very dangerous.
---------------------- Forwarded by J Mark Metts/NA/Enron on 03/21/2000 04:28 
AM ---------------------------

"Joor, William E., III" <[email-masked]> on 03/20/2000 05:39:54 PM
To: "Metts, Mark (Enron)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FW: Jim Bannantine on eSpeak - March 23

I'm afraid I have to concur with Boyd.

William E. Joor III
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
3600 First City Tower
1001 Fannin
Houston, Texas  77002-6760
Tel:  713-758-2582
Fax:  713-615-5201
[email-masked]

 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 The information in this email may be confidential and/or
privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual
or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and delete this email from your system. Thank You

-----Original Message-----
From: Carano, Boyd (Enron)
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 9:07 AM
To: Joor, William E., III
Subject: Jim Bannantine on eSpeak - March 23

FYI.  I gotta tell you that under the circumstances the timing of this event
just amazes me.

Hope all is well.

Boyd
---------------------- Forwarded by Boyd Carano/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on
03/20/2000
06:10 PM ---------------------------

Julie Ramos
03/20/2000 06:02 PM

To:   Sao Paulo Brazil - Office Staff, Rio de Janeiro Brazil - Office Staff,
      Buenos Aires Argentina - Office Staff, Salvador Brazil - Office Staff,
      Enron South America - Houston Staff, Santa Cruz Bolivia - Office
Staff,
      Cuiaba Brazil - Office Staff
cc:   Sarah Palmer
Subject:  Jim Bannantine on eSpeak - March 23

(Embedded image moved to file: pic13277.pcx)  The eThink Team

Join Jim Bannantine, on eSpeak, Thursday, March 23 at 11:00 am (Houston);
2:00
pm (Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo ), and 1:00 pm (Cuiaba and Santa Cruz)  to
learn
more about Enron's current South America Strategy.

Jim will be holding an "open-mike" forum so you can ask him questions and
share
your ideas and opinions.

If you prefer you can  pre-submit your questions at eSpeak right now at the
following address ethink.enron.com ! Please keep your questions short and
simple! this will increase the opportunity for your question to be answered.

                                              eThink: Invest Your MInd

Venham conversar com Jim Bannantine no eSpeak, Quinta-feira, dia 23 de
mar?o, .s
11:00 horas (Houston); 14:00 horas (Buenos Aires e S?o Paulo) e 13:00 horas
(Bolivia ) para ficar melhor informado sobre a estrat,gias atual da Enron
Am,rica do Sul.

Jim estar? comandando um "bate-papo on line" e voc poder? fazer perguntas e?partilhar suas id,ias e opini?es.??Voc pode, tamb,m, fazer suas perguntas desde j? acessando o seguinte
endere?o
endere?o ethink.enron.com. Por favor, elabore perguntas curtas e diretas.
Isto
aumentar? a possibilidade de sua pergunta ser respondida.

                                         eThink: Invest Your Mind

 - pic13277.pcx