Subject: EES - RAC Deal Approval Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 05:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I received word late last week that Dave Gorte (works for Rick Buy) is 
setting up a meeting to discuss the process under which EES will have its 
deals considered by RAC.

I think that we should be in the meeting (and will probably be invited).  
Marcia informed me that this will take place sometime this upcoming week 
(when I am in South America).  I am not sure who they will invite from Govt 
Affairs.

I think that we should argue that the following package of information be 
pre-assembled and provided to Govt Affairs when EES brings a deal to RAC:

1. List of each position by utility and by rate class within the deal 

2. Regulated Rate forecasts by utility and by rate class for each position in 
the deal.  Not just the "scalars" but also the absolute $/Mwh.

3. For each impacted position, the key assumptions contained within the 
curves - 
 a. deregulation date (if any)
 b. stranded cost roll-off date (if any)
 c. standard offer end date (if any)
 d. other rate reduction dates and amounts (if any)

4. Revenue side or Cost side contract terms that impact the deal (for 
example, movement in pricing terms given some event)

I also think that we should have at least 3 working days to review this 
package.  

If anyone can think of anything else that would ease our analysis, I would be 
game.

Thanks.

JDS