Subject: Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen:

Per Rick, please review  and approve the list of states that Kathleen 
Magruder (on behalf of ResCo) and Government Affairs intend to visit as part 
of the ResCo announcement.  The list appears on page 2 of the meeting notes 
attached below.  Due to the shortness of time, we would like to begin 
scheduling these meetings as soon as possible so your quick response would be 
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

TSR

---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas S Reichelderfer/DUB/EES on 
04/19/2000 08:59 AM ---------------------------

Richard Shapiro
04/16/2000 07:16 AM

To: Sue Nord/HOU/EES@EES, Steve Montovano/DUB/EES@EES, Kathleen E 
Magruder/HOU/EES@EES, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES, 
Susan T Covino/HOU/EES@EES, Thomas S Reichelderfer/DUB/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES on 04/16/2000 
07:16 AM ---------------------------

Richard Shapiro
04/16/2000 07:14 AM

To: Kathleen E Magruder/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting

Can we discuss No later than Wednesday?( not sure our presence helps or hurts 
more )-- Also. any early visits would have to be cleared by Koenig and 
Palmer. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES on 04/16/2000 
07:12 AM ---------------------------

Janine Migden
04/13/2000 08:22 PM
To: Kathleen E Magruder/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Sue Nord/HOU/EES@EES, Steve Montovano/DUB/EES@EES, Jeff 
Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES, Susan T Covino/HOU/EES@EES, Thomas S 
Reichelderfer/DUB/EES@EES, Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting  

Kathleen, Sorry I missed the Houston meeting.  What will be the purpose of 
the Ohio trip and who who will you be planning on seeing?  Let me know so 
that I can have folks there with you.  Thanks.

Kathleen E Magruder
04/13/2000 03:58 PM
To: Sue Nord/HOU/EES@EES, Steve Montovano/DUB/EES@EES, Jeff 
Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES, Susan T Covino/HOU/EES@EES, Thomas S 
Reichelderfer/DUB/EES@EES, Janine Migden/DUB/EES@EES
cc: Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: follow up to yesterday's meeting

a few more things have firmed up since yesterday:
1) Gene Lockhart was adamant at staff meeting today that the S-1 will be 
filed May 15.  There will be no slippage.  Consequently, the timetable we 
discussed will hold.  Also seems that Lay and Skilling both want Enron to be 
featured in the rollout presentation.
2) Lockhart wants testimonials from people in TX, PA, and a state of my 
choosing.  I choose CA and Jesse Knight.  After conferring with Steve 
Montovano, we've agreed it should be Chick Tulli.  I am going tomorrow to 
Dallas to solicit Steve Wolens, the TX House bill sponsor who chastised me so 
roundly for Enron's "pullout" from CA.  I also hope to get a meeting with Pat 
Wood (TX PUC chair) next Monday.
3) I plan to make visits to TX, CA, PA, NJ, NY, OH, and CT before the May 1 
rollout.  Ideally, I will have Enron people with me.
4) Mark Manly feels strongly, as do I, that Susan and Thom should be at these 
meetings.

Hope to see you next week.