Subject: Quaker Oats, Frito-Lay, Starwood DASH Reviews
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Scott --

To follow-up from a bunch of earlier discussions, can you please provide the 
following information on these three deals to ensure timely and smooth DASH 
approval - Quaker Oats, Frito-Lay, Starwood.

1. List of each position by utility and by rate class within each deal. 

2. Regulated Rate forecasts by utility and by rate class for each position in 
the deal.  Not just the "scalars" but also the absolute $/Mwh.

3. For each impacted position, the key assumptions contained within the 
curves - 
 a. deregulation date (if any)
 b. stranded cost roll-off date (if any)
 c. standard offer end date (if any)
 d. EES physical delivery date (if any)
 e. other rate reduction dates and amounts (if any)
 f. any other assumptions as identified by rate analyst

4. Revenue side or Cost side contract terms that impact the deal (for 
example, movement in pricing terms given some event). 

The sooner you are able to provide this information, the sooner we can turn 
around our analysis.   Please let me know when your group will be done.

Thanks,

JDS