Subject: Re: Draft Talking points about California Gas market
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:51:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree w/ Mary and made this point earlier.

Mary Hain@ECT
12/12/2000 12:22 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Draft Talking points about California Gas market  

I'm not sure whether we want Hoecker to make the fourth point.  What do 
others think?

To: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Maureen 
McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Draft Talking points about California Gas market

We thought it would be good to basically give Chair Hoecker talking points 
with any numbers that Enron provides.  We will visit on these later today 
when the numbers are ready (before 3:00).  Comments?
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 12/12/2000 
10:38 AM ---------------------------
From: Leslie Lawner@ENRON on 12/12/2000 11:56 AM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca W 
Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jane M 
Tholt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Talking points about California Gas market

Here is my stab at the talking points  to be sent in to FERC along with the 
gas pricing info they requested for the California markets.  Let me or 
Christi know if you have any disagreements, additions, whatever.  I am 
supposed to be out of here at 2:15 today, so if you have stuff to add after 
that, get it to Christi.  Thanks.