Subject: Progress Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark/Steve -- Meredith has made great progress working w/ Kekst on updating 
Enron descriptions in all the key databases -- the project is nearly done!  kd
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Denne/Corp/Enron on 05/23/2000 
01:13 PM ---------------------------

mherley <[email-masked]> on 05/22/2000 04:42:57 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Progress Report

As tomorrow is my last day in the office before the "Big Day" I wanted to
provide both of you with an update as to where we stand on the Online
Database Audit.

TAB C (Baseline) -- Baseline has updated its Business Overview of Enron
Corp. and the new version has been approved by Mark Palmer.

TAB E (CorpTech/OneSource) -- The listing questionnaire was faxed to
Meredith last week to be updated and faxed directly back to CorpTech.

TAB F (DJ Interactive) -- The data in the DJ report comes from Hoover's.  I
am currently working with Hoover's to update the Business Description in the
DJ report.

TAB G (D&B) -- An updated list of officers, directors, financials and the
expanded business description has been sent to the update desk at D&B.  It
will probably take at least 3 weeks for the D&B report to be updated.

TAB H (Extel Company Report) -- Extel is now reporting updated financials
for Enron Corp.  Extel is also in the process of updating the Activities and
Management section of the report.

TAB K (Hoover's) -- Hoover's is in the process of updating its list of
Officers for Enron Corp.

TAB M (Market Guide) -- Market Guide is in the process of changing the
Company's name to Enron Corp. and is updating its Business Summary and list
of Officers for the Company.  In addition, we could have Enron moved into
the Oil & Gas Operations Industry of the Energy Sector within Market Guide.
The peer group members of this new classification have been sent over to
Enron.  Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

TAB O (Multex) -- Multex is in the process of updating its Business Overview
of Enron, which should include changing the size of Enron's assets to $33
billion and possibly including the Company's ranking within the Fortune 500.
In addition, I am exploring if there is a more advantageous industry
classification for Enron.  Enron is currently classified in the Basic Energy
industry sector and its peer group is Major Pipeline Companies.  Dynegy's
peer group is Major Oil & Gas Gathering & Marketing Companies -- perhaps
this is a more appropriate classification for Enron.  Please let me know
that you think.

TAB R (Quicken)  -- Quicken obtains its data from Media General Financial
Services.  I have spoken with an analyst at Media General and he has updated
the Descriptor for Enron: "Delivers physical commodities and financial and
risk management services to customers; develops, constructs and operates
energy facilities worldwide; produces electricity and natural gas; and is
developing a network platform to facilitate on line business."  The new
descriptor should appear on Quicken.com within the next several days.  In
addition, I am working with the analyst to develop a more appropriate
Industry classification for Enron.  Media General currently classifies Enron
as a Basic Materials Wholesale company.

TAB S (Reuters MoneyNet) -- The data on this service is provided by Market
Guide (TAB M).

TAB T (Reuters Business Briefing) -- Reuters is in the process of updating
the Activities section for Enron, which includes changing the Company's name
to Enron Corp.; changing the IR contact to Mark Koenig; and updating the
number of employees at the Company.

TAB W (Value Line) -- Work in progress.

I will give the both of you a call tomorrow to discuss the next steps of the
project.

Michael