Subject: Multi-Year Commitment to Rice University
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, spoke with Cindy and it is our understanding that the $2.5MM 
commitment to Rice will be split between EBS and Community Relations and 
spread over three years. This translates into a total annual Enron commitment 
of $833,333, and an EBS and Community Relations annual commitment of 
$416,666.50 each. 

We are excited about our new partnership with Rice and the business 
opportunities that this partnership brings to Enron. We would greatly 
appreciate your clarifying two points:  1) Do we have the financial 
parameters of the Enron commitment correct?   2) Is this commitment scheduled 
to begin in 2000 or in 2001?

Please respond at your earliest convenience. Feel free to contact me at 
X-36202 if you wish to discuss this further. I look forward to hearing from 
you soon. Have a great Memorial Day holiday!

Regards,

Charla