Subject: Signing of GSA between Metgas and RCF - Press Release / Q&As
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached press release announcing a gas sales agreement between Metgas 
and RCF was reviewed and approved in March, but the release was postponed.  
The GSA is expected to be signed next week, and we would like to issue the 
release in Mumbai.  If you have any questions or comments, please let me know 
by Monday, June 12.

Thank you.
kd
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Denne/Corp/Enron on 06/07/2000 
09:28 PM ---------------------------
From: John Ambler@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 06/07/2000 03:06 PM
To: Mark Palmer@ENRON
cc: Karen Denne@ENRON 

Subject: Signing of GSA between Metgas and RCF - Press Release / Q&As

Mark,  

You may recall that the GSA between Metgas and RCF, a Govt. of India owned 
fertilizer company, was postponed at the last moment in March (please refer 
to below e-mail). The Metgas marketing team is cautiously optimistic that the 
GSA could now be signed next week, perhaps June 14.  An India only press 
release was approved by the India team and Corp. in March but as that was 10 
weeks ago,  I wanted to ensure that this action is still approved.   Please 
let me know if you have any questions."

Thanks,

John

---------------------- Forwarded by Johan Zaayman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
06/01/2000 03:09 PM ---------------------------

Johan Zaayman
03/22/2000 05:31 PM
To: Steven J Kean@EES, Mark Koenig@ENRON, Paula Rieker@ENRON, Peter 
Berger@ECT, Mark Palmer@ENRON
cc: Kelly Kimberly/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Signing of GSAs with RCF and Ispat during President Clinton's visit 
to India - Press Releases

Please be advised that we will not be signing the GSA with RCF this week. The 
signing had been planned for Thursday in New Delhi but apparently the 
Chairman of RCF is ill and his Board could not meet in time to give final 
approval to the deal. We will now sign at a later date.

We are still on track to sign the GSA with Ispat on Friday evening in Mumbai. 
The Shareholders Agreement will also be signed but the PPA will follow 
several days later. Only a press release for the Ispat deal will therefore be 
released on Friday, in India only.

I will keep you informed of any new developments.

Thanks,

Johan