Subject: Nigerian Barge Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

we did not discuss this before, but I assume that this will be paart of 
Project Summer, and wanted to make sure you had this info.  mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 21/06/2000 
13:46 ---------------------------

Gloria Ogenyi@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
16/06/2000 22:05
To: Steven J Kean@EES, Richard Shapiro@EES, Mark Schroeder@ECT, Harry 
Kingerski@EES
cc:  

Subject: Nigerian Barge Project

Hi Steve,

The Nigerian barge project is back on course. We have reached definitive 
agreement with the various stakeholders in the Nigerian government without 
giving up much. Right now things look very good and we are looking to have 
the LC signed by next week.

Regards,
Gloria.