Subject: Revised Price Cap Media Draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff -- I'll be working on the PR activities for this issue.  I've made a few 
revisions to the draft  (approaches and messages).  Let's discuss later this 
morning.

Thanks.
kd

---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Denne/Corp/Enron on 07/19/2000 
04:52 AM ---------------------------

Cindy Derecskey
07/19/2000 04:30 AM
To: Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Revised Price Cap Media Draft

---------------------- Forwarded by Cindy Derecskey/Corp/Enron on 07/19/2000 
04:28 AM ---------------------------

Jeff Dasovich @ EES on 07/18/2000 06:36:03 PM
To: Steve Kean, Paul Kaufman@EES, Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, 
[email-masked], James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Sandra McCubbin/SFO/EES@EES, 
Mona L Petrochko/SFO/EES@EES, Susan J Mara/SFO/EES@EES
cc:  

Subject: Revised Price Cap Media Draft

Here's the draft with comments from Steve, Mark and Mona included.  If anyone 
has any others, please send them along.  This wil likely go to IEP Thursday 
or Friday.