Subject: update and documents for review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Advisory Board member,

Thank you for your continued support of the CECs initiative: Environmental 
Challenges and Opportunities of the Evolving Continental Electricity Market. 
Please find attached the following documents for your review:

1) The proceedings of the last conference call
2) Key issues of the initiative
3) A preliminary draft agenda of the upcoming CEC sponsored Symposium

We welcome your comments and suggestions on the above documents. In 
particular additions or edits to the key issues document as well as possible 
speakers and/or participants for the upcoming Symposium, would be 
appreciated. Please direct any comments to [email-masked] (514-350-4368).

On behalf of my colleagues at the CEC,
Sincerely,

Yolanda Clegg

 - Synopsis and Outcomes of call.doc
 - key issues.doc
 - draft agenda1.doc