Subject: Wholesale Market Coverage - Eastern Interconnect & ERCOT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick & Joe --

Here are the people that I would recommend we anoint for the "lead" and 
"team" positions in each relevant market.  I would like any feedback ASAP so 
I can get with Ed Baughman and finalize.

ERCOT - Ron McNamara (Lead); Robin Kittel 

SPP - Sarah Novosel (Lead); Ron McNamara [We need to replace Sarah Novosel 
within 3 months]

SERC - Joe Connor (Lead)

FRCC - Dan Staines (Lead); May Need another Person

MISO (ECAR/MAIN/MAPP) - Jeff Brown (Lead); Kerry Stroup, Janine Midgen

PJM - Tom Hoatson (Lead)

NY - Howard Fromer (Lead)

NEPOOL - Dan Allegretti (Lead)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jim