Subject: Policy paper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have re-drafted various sections of this to incorporate Steve's comments.
So I think we are finally there.

What's next??

Seabron

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at
(617) 354-0060 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof.

Seabron Adamson
Frontier Economics Inc
Two Brattle Square
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Ph:  (617) 354-0060
Fax: (617) 354-0640
[email-masked]

www.frontier-economics.com

 - 01-07-07-SA Draft policy paper - revised.doc