Subject: Fwd: confidentiality agreement & document protocol
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just got this. She is taking a harder line that Sen Dunn did yesterday. I'll 
wait to hear from them on the nonwaiver agreement. I'll find out what 
happened at today's meeting of the generators and Sen Dunn

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying 
documents is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney 
work product rule and is confidential business information intended only for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
message is not the intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify 
the Systems Administrator at [email-masked] and immediately delete this 
message from your system.
Received: from lcmail2.lc.ca.gov by PKNS.COM; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:07:58 -0700
Received: from CONVERSION-DAEMON by lcmail2.lc.ca.gov (PMDF V5.2-27 #40821) 
id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 
16:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from senmsx05.senate.ca.gov ([165.107.183.35]) by lcmail2.lc.ca.gov 
(PMDF V5.2-27 #40821) with ESMTP id <[email-masked]> for 
[email-masked]; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by senmsx05.senate.ca.gov with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) 
id <KRL3JH4D>; Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:04:26 -0700
Content-return: allowed
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:09:56 -0700
From: "Montgomery, Alexandra" <[email-masked]>
Subject: confidentiality agreement & document protocol
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Paschal, Ronda" <[email-masked]>, "Drivon, Laurence" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_BR8uwvpTv7M4z4zxH8f6Lg)"

Mike,

Attached are the Select Committee's Confidentiality Agreement and Document
Depository Protocol.  As Senator Dunn reiterated a number of times during
the hearing and meeting with you, the three conditions for compliance are
that Enron sign the attached confidentiality agreement, sign the attached
document depository protocol and deposit into the depository documents
responsive to the Select Committee's priority list of 16 document
categories.  These 3 conditions remain the same.  The Select Committee does
not agree to enter into a "protective order."  The attached confidentiality
agreement is intended to be just that and not "an outline for a proposed
protective order."

The Senator and Larry Drivon will review your proposed nonwaiver agreement
and get back to you on that after they have had a chance to do so.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to call Larry
Drivon at (916) 445-5831.

Alexandra
(916) 445-5831

 <<DOCUMENT REPOSITORY PROTOCOL GENERIC blank sign.doc>>

 <<Conf Agrmnt _Generic_July 17.doc>>

 - DOCUMENT REPOSITORY PROTOCOL GENERIC blank sign.doc
 - Conf Agrmnt _Generic_July 17.doc