Subject: Wind Disclosure Schedule Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are electronic versions of wind's draft Schedules 5.08(a), 5.11(b)
and 7.02(d).  Note: these will be consolidated with the rest of wind's
disclosure schedules, which were distributed to you last night.

Patricia F. Reilly
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
3700 Trammell Crow Center
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75201
Telephone: (214) 220-7801
Facsimile: (214) 999-7801
[email-masked]

 +++++++++++++++++++++++

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

 +++++++++++++++++++++++

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review ,dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and
delete this email from your system. Thank You.

 - Dallas_394757_2.DOC