Subject: Rice Recruiting Team
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings, Rice Recruiting Team!

Each of you has been chosen to represent Enron for our Fall 2000 recruiting 
efforts at Rice University.  As part of the team, you will be challenged with 
choosing the best candidates from Rice to join our Analyst Program.

Our first campus event will be on September 14 and interviews will be held on 
campus October 12 and 13.  I hope you are all able to participate in the 
exciting process of recruiting young talent.

We will be more formally organising ourselves in the next couple of weeks.  
Currently, we are planning to have a brief team meeting in order to make 
introductions, inform you about the Analyst Program, and discuss the fall 
recruiting calendar.  To that end, please contact me with any questions or 
comments you may have.

I will notify you once the team meeting date is set.  

I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Sincerely,

Lexi Elliott
Analyst Recruiter
3-4585