Subject: DATA FOR YOUR TEXAS TESTIMONY ON AUG 22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve  Here  are  4  slides I developed for your  use,  two showing the 
cumulative  gas cost
savings  in the  U.S.   at the city gate due  to  deregulation of the 
interstate pipelines -- calculated   in both nominal and real terms   since 
1984.  The  savings
have  grown  to over  $144  billion  (nominal)  and   $268 billion  ( in real 
terms ).

The other   two  slides show  what  key  factors  moved    WTI   market 
prices   and  Louisiana   gas prices over the past  12 months.  I am 
developing the final 
electricity  price  slide to show the key  factors   that  changed   US  
electricity prices at key basis  points--  including  Southern California   
and  ERCOT  over the past   12 months...  Margaret

---------------------- Forwarded by Margaret Carson/Corp/Enron on 08/18/2000 
04:57 PM ---------------------------
From: Simon Shih on 08/18/2000 04:59 PM
To: Margaret Carson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: