From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

In view of yesterday's events here in Washington and in New York, I know
that matters like this seem small, Steve.  But in the event you needed a
letter to pursue the question of Enron support for RFF, the attached
documents provide a formal letter request ("Enron01-campaign"), a list
of the energy and climate initiatives we're pursuing ("Enron-RFF
Initiatives) and a recounting of our visibility in the policy process
(self-explanatory).

What I'd like to say that isn't in the letter request is this:  in the
same way that you at Enron are trying to change the world by being a
better energy company than anyone imagined a company could be, we at RFF
are trying to improve the public policy process in a way that no one
ever imagined a think tank could do.  That may sound grandiose, but
you've shown that if you don't aim high, you don't accomplish very much.

Thanks, Steve.

 <<Enron01-campaign.doc>> 

 <<Enron - RFF Initiatives.doc>>  <<Enron - RFF in Policy Process.doc>>