Subject: Select Comm AGENDA - Jan 25-Febr 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 04:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Houston Fire Chief Selection Committee Members: Jeff Skilling - Chairperson, 
Troy Blakeney, Gerald Smith, Roel Campos and James Duke.

Congratulations selection committee members! We have a very important and 
exciting task ahead of us. 

On the agenda for the next week are two important items - (1) the Mayor's 
February 1 news conference announcing the Houston Fire Chief selection 
committee and its members; and (2) coordination of an action plan, which we 
should work out prior to the news conference.

News Conference specifics:
speakers - Mayor Brown and Jeff Skilling
in attendance - all selection committee members
location - Fire Station #6, 3402 Washington Ave.
date - Thursday, February 1, 2001
time - 2pm
duration - approximately 30 minutes

I'd like to emphasize that it would be ideal if all selection committee 
members were present at the news conference. 

I will need bios on each committee member emailed to me by close of business 
Monday, January 29, 2001. These bios will be attached to a press release the 
Mayor's Office is compiling.

Coordination of action plan:
Since we have only 1 week between now and the news conference, Jeff has 
proposed that he take a stab at putting together an initial draft. He will 
then email to all committee members for comments/suggestions and make changes 
accordingly. Hope this works for everyone - if not, give me a call 
(713)-345-4840.

Thanks,
Lisa