Subject: LiveLink
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

Your access to LiveLink has been confirmed.  The link below will take you 
directly to the application.  The LiveLink team has offered to provide you an 
overview on navigating through the system.  At your convenience, they will 
send someone to your desk to give you the quick the tutorial.

Thanks,
Marie
----- Forwarded by Marie Hejka/Corp/Enron on 02/15/2001 11:24 AM -----

	Marie Hejka
	02/14/2001 06:02 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: LiveLink

Steve,

I've requested you be given access rights to LiveLink.  This should be 
completed by tomorrow morning.  I will notify you when it is complete.   

After, use the url below to take you directly to the folder in Livelink where 
the IM project information is housed.  

http://edms.livelink.enron.com/ena/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=7579535&objActio
n=browse&sort=name

Marie