Subject: Analyst Meeting Editing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve, what office would you recommend to accommodate this request?  Is 
Sutton's office an option?  I think it's fairly empty.  SRS
---------------------- Forwarded by Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron on 12/13/2000 
10:08 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 12/13/2000 10:04:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Analyst Meeting Editing

Hi Sherri,
    Beth asked me to see if you might help us with locating space on the 50th
floor from January 2nd - January 25th. As we did last January, we would like
to setup editing equipment at the Enron building for putting together the
Analyst Meeting tapes.
    I know that the office we used in January is now occupied, but Beth
wondered if either Joe Suttons former office or Rob Wahl's old office might
be available.  Locating the editing equipment in the building makes it easier
for those Enron folks involved in the process to stay close to the process.
    If you are able to help us with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard Yeats