Subject: Re: Enron Response to San Diego Request for Gas Price Caps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Everyone:  

I forgot to mention, these are due today.  Comments back as soon as possible 
are appreciated.

Sarah

	Sarah Novosel
	12/13/2000 11:17 AM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron, 
Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron, 
Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT, Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron, Christi L 
Nicolay/HOU/ECT, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT, [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Response to San Diego Request for Gas Price Caps

Please review the attached draft Enron comments in response to the San Diego 
request for natural gas price caps.  The comments reflect Becky Cantrell's 
comments (which are reflected in red line).  Please respond to me as soon as 
possible with your comments, and please pass it on to anyone else who needs 
to see it.

Thanks

Sarah