Subject: Re: Japan consulate in Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark,

Mika Watanabe from my group met with the consulate in Houston a while back. 
The Consul general was undertaking preliminary soundings when they met with 
you in Houston. Mika expressed our in principle interest in sponsoring a 
Japanese cultural event in Houston. The consulate will contact us here in 
Japan when a specific opportunity arises.

kind regards    

Mark Schroeder@ECT
11/22/2000 11:23 PM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Nicholas O'Day/AP/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Japan consulate in Houston

Steve - where did we ever get to in terms of responding to the Consul General 
about sponsorship?  I came across his name in my files, and just wanted to 
make sure that we had done the courtesy of closing the loop/closing this 
out.   thanks  mcs