Subject: Knowledge Management Pilot and Prototype Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], norman_le
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Time is critical and your insight is essential for success.  If you haven't 
already, please remember to complete the survey below.  The survey responses 
are anonymous so everyone is receiving this reminder. Your input will help 
shape future Enron information sharing systems. Please complete by noon on 
Friday, December 8th.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Kent W. Morrison
KM Business Analyst Consultant

---------------------- Forwarded by Kent Morrison/NA/Enron on 12/07/2000 
11:47 AM ---------------------------

Kent Morrison
12/06/2000 09:11 AM
To: Bob Sparger/Corp/Enron@Enron, Suzanne Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill 
Rogers/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jack 
White/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Alexander Perwich/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Eric 
Benson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Entman/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Dayna F Smith/NA/Enron@ENRON, John Pavetto/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Dawson/Govt. 
Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT, Doug Wood/LON/ECT@ECT, Michael J Miller/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, David 
Gossett/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Andrew 
Parsons/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Calvin 
Eakins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Derryl Cleaveland/NA/Enron@ENRON, David 
Johanson/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Rita Hartfield/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, [email-masked]
cc: Marie Hejka/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Knowledge Management Pilot and Prototype Project

Please complete the Knowledge Management survey below.  You are being asked 
to participate in this survey because your name was recommended during  
one-on-one interviews conducted for the KM Pilot and Prototype project.  
Please take a few minutes and complete this survey before noon on Friday, 
December 8th.

Thank you in advance for your time and participation.

Sincerely,
Kent W. Morrison
KM Business Analyst Consultant

http://etcsurvey.corp.enron.com/wi/p0231745/i.asp