Subject: Volunteer Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,

It was great meeting with you the other day and I feel like the community 
involvement opportunities we discussed may be a very good fit!  As a 
follow-up to our discussion, I have listed below a few organizations where 
you and your daughters could volunteer together.  I am more than happy to set 
up any meetings or gather additional information.  Regarding the opportunity 
to join the board of Girls, Inc., I will gladly call Phyllis Faykus-Dutton, 
the Executive Director, to set up a meeting between the two of you or simply 
to find out any other details.  Please let me know if I can be of further 
assistance.

Thanks,
Misha
3-7682

Volunteer Opportunities:
Texas Children's - Contact:  Zelly Tourais  832-824-2251
Ronald McDonald House - Contact: Anganette Blewer  713-795-3582
Sunshine Kids - Contact: Sonya Villarreal  713-524-1264
Herman Children's Hospital - Contact: Marsha Weiss  713-704-4141