Subject: Re: Weekly report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve - as you will see from below, Mac's weekly report contained below lists 
all that he is working on or leading.  Consistent with Terry's point at the 
PRC, has has duties that go way beyond government and regulatory affairs 
(indeed, when you read through it, I am not sure how he even has time for all 
of it).  This is not a complaint, just verification of Terry's point, but 
does also suggest that we should think about if his PRC/review is 
appropriately within our group or not (what about the group you did the day 
before, property services, for example, given his seemingly do-it-all "office 
manager" role?).  mcs 
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 26/06/2000 
14:19 ---------------------------
From: Mac McClelland@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 26/06/2000 13:07
To: Mark Schroeder@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Weekly report

Mark:

This is what I'm working on.  I'm just developing this spreadsheet so its not 
complete, but represents the big things right now.

What's not included is Dolphin, Gaza IPP, and Oman Gas Distribution.  I'll 
include those in future editions.  Thanks.  Mac
---------------------- Forwarded by Mac McClelland/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
06/26/2000 04:07 PM ---------------------------

Mark Schroeder@ECT
06/26/2000 04:32 AM
To: Mac McClelland/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Weekly report  

Maybe a dumb question, but are these all items you are working on, or is this 
the whole office''s report?  thanks  mcs

To: Rick Bergsieker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Janie 
Bonnard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Schroeder@ECT, Mark 
Palmer@ENRON, Dennis Vegas/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: Weekly report