Subject: Re: Thank You - June 16th Move
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 03:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bert - 

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to communicate your thoughts.

I certainly have a great appreciation of the teams abilities, given the 
relentless and sometimes extreme demands that come our way.  Recognition is 
not expected, just the nature of our work, but it sure is nice when it 
comes.  Thanks again.

- Bill

   
	Enron Investment Partners
	
	From:  Bert Frazier                           07/25/2000 09:46 AM

To: Bill Donovan/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Deborah Bubenko/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Christina 
Yepez/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Thank You - June 16th Move

Bill, this is a note of appreciation for allowing me to work with Deborah 
Bubenko and the designers from Gensler, Ross Davis and Vince Flickinger.  
Together, they made the floor design for EIP and the entire move from 1400 
Smith to 3AC as easy as any move could be.  From beginning to end, they 
worked with me to address our needs and were creative in the design.  Deborah 
always returned my calls timely or directed me to the correct person.   She 
is knowledgeable and has good public relations skills.

Ross is an excellent designer.  Along with Vince, he created space where 
there was none and utilized every space available.  The floor plan was 
brainstormed, designed and finalized in only three or four official meetings 
with Ross.  Yet when the space was completed, all the details discussed were 
there.  The space has a "first class" appearance as well as a very efficient 
work environment.  It was certainly a pleasure to work with Ross and Vince.  
They responded timely, kept me up-to-date and followed through on details 
throughout every step of the construction.

The plan to include in the churn process, designated support who help wrap 
and pack artwork, fragiles etc. proved to be cost efficient for our move.  
This eliminated damage to furniture that required refinishing, touch up or 
replacement.  There was less down-time of the assistants because of their 
expertise.  They knew what to do, how to do it and they just came in and did 
it.   Follow up after the move by Christina Yepez was very customer oriented 
and timely.  She seemed always to be here at the right moment to make sure 
everything was working.  She efficiently contacted the correct people to get 
all loose items completed, voluntarily advised me of the status and was 
extremely willing to do whatever was needed.

A special thank you to all the movers.  Especially Jose, Luis, Abel, Gerardo, 
Antonio, Alonso and Manuel who did not get to their share of donuts!  Thank 
you for my best "churn" experience during my six+ years at Enron.