Subject: Re: Team Blockbuster
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Team:  The Blockbuster deal has meant so much to everyone at EBS.  It seems 
like half of the company (but then I exaggerate!) has been working 
relentlessly on the deal for the past three months.  So it meant a lot to 
everyone here that we were able to make such a big deal out of it with the 
announcement and employee event.

You wouldn't believe the phonecalls we received from potential customers, 
partners and others due to the publicity.  And employees were stunned by the 
fabulous production in the lobby.

My most sincere thanks and congratulations for a fantastic job.  We really 
appreciate all of your hard work and creativity on this.  Thank you!!!

	Karen Denne@ENRON
	07/23/00 07:59 PM
		 
		 To: Kelly Kimberly/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael B 
Rosen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pam White/Graphics/Enron@ENRON, Chris 
Glenn/Graphics/Enron@Enron, Gary Cowan/Graphics/Enron@ENRON, Stevan 
Smith/Graphics/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Derecskey/Corp/Enron@Enron, Iona 
Maclean/LON/ECT@ECT, Jackie Gentle/LON/ECT@ECT, Laura 
Schwartz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brandon Rigney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rodney 
Reagor/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shelly Mansfield/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Team Blockbuster

	

Just wanted you to know what a great team effort we had for the Blockbuster 
announcement...

Mike Rosen coordinated the lobby set-up, including the marquee lights around 
the video wall, red carpeting, placement of the Star Wars figures, and also 
arranged for the popcorn machines on the EBS floors.  In addition, Mike 
worked through the night with Pam White, Chris Glenn, Gary Cowan and Stevan 
Smith of Bowne (none of them went home) to coordinate the receipt of the 
video from New York and to transpose and encode it into the right  format for 
the video wall and the elevator monitors.  They then arranged to have the 
video delivered to the EBS team in Portland.

Cindy Derecskey came in at 3:30 a.m. to issue the press release and place it 
on the home page.

Without any advance notice, Iona Maclean issued the press release to the 
European wires less than 10 minutes after my request.

Laura Schwartz took the initiative to draft a media advisory that she sent to 
local media early Wednesday morning.  She then made follow-up calls to each 
station, which resulted in coverage on channel 13, channel 11, channel 26, 
channel 45, KUHF, KTRH, KIKK, KILT and KUHF.

Brandon Rigney and Rodney Reagor highlighted the Blockbuster deal on the home 
page (Newsroom "In the Spotlight") and on the intranet ("New and Notable").

Congratulations on an incredible Blockbuster announcement!