Subject: Re: 2000 ACCOMPLISHMENTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)

SK - I printed this out.  mm

Maureen in case he did not received before. 

Maureen McVicker@ENRON

12/22/2000 03:47 PM

To: Bill Donovan/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Elizabeth Labanowski/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie 
Gentle/LON/ECT@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Jane 
Wilson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joe Allen/NA/Enron@Enron, Joe 
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John 
Ambler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Hardy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jose 
Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lindolfo Ernesto 
Paixao/SA/Enron@Enron, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, Michael Terraso/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
Dahlke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike G Smith/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Nicholas O'Day/AP/Enron@Enron, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Peter 
Styles/LON/ECT@ECT, Tom Briggs/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: 2000 ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Steve Kean would like each of you to send him a list of your accomplishments 
for 2000.

If you have already provided the list to Steve, please disregard this email.

DUE DATE:  Close of business, Thurs., Jan. 4