Subject: Background Information for Lay/Fox Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ricardo -- Per your request, here is some general information about Enron 
that should be helpful in providing background materials for the Lay/Fox 
meeting.
I've attached the corporate fact sheet, second quarter earnings analyst 
presentation, EBS profile and recent news articles about Enron.  Please let 
me know if you need additional information.

Thanks.
Karen
713-853-9757

http://www.businessweek.com/2000/00_30/b3691034.htm?scriptFramed

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/2000/08/14/pre.html

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/technology/2000/01/24/eco.html

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/fortune500/enr.html

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/00/0724/6517145a3.htm

http://www.businessweek.com/common_frames/bws.htm?http://www.businessweek.com/
2000/00_20/b3681075.htm

http://www.businessweek.com/common_frames/bws.htm?http://www.businessweek.com/
ebiz/0007/0713skilling.htm

http://www.business2.com/content/magazine/indepth/2000/06/01/11888

http://www.forbes.com/tool/html/00/jul/0720/mu4.htm

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/archive/20000410/news/current/diligence.htx?source=
htx/http2_mw

http://eeshou-etv02.ees.enron.com/moneyline/moneyline.ram