Subject: Re: EOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Is this it?  I thought we had heard it from "3 or 4" sources.  

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Rebecca W Cantrell @ ECT                           05/24/2001 11:30 AM

To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe 
Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: EOL  

The attorney for SoCal Edison mentioned it to Randy Rich when they were 
discussing the data request that SoCal Edison sent ENA/EES in the CPUC 
complaint proceeding.  However, it has not been brought up in any of the 
testimony filed in the case, nor raised at the hearing.

Steven J Kean@ENRON
05/23/2001 05:34 PM
To: Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca W 
Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Linda 
Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: 

I just spoke with Clark Smith, head of Elpaso's merchant arm.  I told him 
that we had been hearing that El Paso was blaming Enrononline for problems in 
Western gas markets.  He asked for some more specifics about who exactly was 
spreading the rumor (I told him we had heard it from 3-4 sources).  He 
acknowledged that EOL was not the problem; said he couldn't believe that it 
had been identified as such; and said he would bring it up on his call with 
his Washington team this afternoon.

I think he will put it to rest (except for whatever damage has already been 
done).  I did promise to get some more specifics on who has told us that El 
Paso pointed to us.  Can anybody give some info on that?