Subject: EES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please set up some time with Linda.
---------------------- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 05/17/2001 
11:39 AM ---------------------------

Norm Spalding@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
05/16/2001 02:26 PM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Linda Uselman/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: EES

Steve, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was the gentleman that talked 
to you at the Floor Meeting on April 18th for ETS personnel.

If you remember, I mentioned that some of our engineering people had 
transferred to EES last year and that now they all want back due to the mass 
confusion in that organization such as billings being done on Excel 
spreadsheets, no one being allowed to talk to other groups, etc. etc. 

Today, one of these employees, Linda Uselman, paid me a visit to inform me of 
her resignation from EES.  I mentioned to Linda about my discussion with you 
and she said she would very much like to share with you what is going on in 
EES.

Linda was one of our best employees.  While we hated to see her go to EES, we 
thought this was for the good of Enron.  Now we see that everyone lost on 
this deal.

Thanks, Norm