Subject: Re: Computers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tell him we are sending his note on to the appropriate person.

MARY 
CLARK        
04/03/2001 03:23 PM

To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Computers

Steve, I need your help in responding to this question.  

Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Clark/Corp/Enron on 04/03/2001 03:22 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sherri Sera                           04/03/2001 02:45 PM

To: Rosalee Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Computers

---------------------- Forwarded by Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron on 04/03/2001 
02:46 PM ---------------------------

Anonymous

From: Anonymous on 04/03/2001 02:32 PM
To: 
cc:  

Subject: Computers

Since Enron and EBS are trying to cut costs and be more cost effective, why 
would a vice president need an executive computer setup at home?  Especially 
if they already have a laptop (provided by Enron)  they take home every night 
and have taken advantage of the Click at Home program as well.  Since Enron 
has gone through the expense of giving each and every employee the 
opportunity of the Click at Home program, it seems to be a somewhat redundant 
expense of which I might add is unnecessary in my opinion.

I feel it would behoove ALL EMPLOYEES, including executives, to be more 
conscientious of costs and expenses to improve Enron's and EBS' bottom-line.  
How can we ("Enron") be a world leading company if we don't have leading 
world leaders that spend Enron's money as if it were there own.

I think it would be in Enron's best interest to set some guidelines regarding 
expenses such as these.  Just because a person is an executive of the company 
why should be allowed to have anything they want just because they can?

Thank you for your time and the opportunity to express myself.  Especially 
since I am a shareholder also and care where the money goes.