Subject: Re: Job candidates for Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the note.  I am forwarding it on to our analyst and associate 
recruiting program leaders.  We may have already filled the summer spots (we 
also cut  down the number  a bit this year to ensure a higher quality 
experience), but we will be out looking for a large number of permanent hires 
in the Fall.

	Severin Borenstein <[email-masked]>
	03/31/2001 06:00 PM
		 
		 To: Steve Kean <[email-masked]>
		 cc: James Bushnell <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Job candidates for Enron

Dear Steve:

Jim Bushnell and I are teaching a course called "Energy Market Strategies
and Policies" this semester.  The course is cross-listed between the Haas
School of Business and the Energy & Resources Group at UC Berkeley.  The
syllabus for the course is attached.

We have 43 graduate students in the course, most pursuing a masters degree
in business or energy & resources, though there are also a few PhD
students.  These are very smart students -- many of whom already have
experience in the energy industries -- and we believe the course puts them
in a position to immediately contribute to any energy-related organization
that they would join.

Many of these students are interested in either summer or permanent
employment starting as early as May.  If Enron has openings that you would
like to advertise to these students, please send me the job description
(or the URL for it)and I can forward it to the class list.

Jim and I think this is a very strong class, and many of the students are
interested in making a career in either the business or the public policy 
side of
the energy industry.  We're hoping to provide the connections to help make 
sure
they find the best job matches possible.

Sincerely,
Severin

_________________________________________________________________
Severin Borenstein

E.T. Grether Professor of Business
  Administration and Public Policy   Director
Haas School of Business              U.C. Energy Institute
University of California             2539 Channing Way
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900              Berkeley, CA 94720-5180
(p) 510-642-3689                     (p) 510-642-5145
(f) 707-885-2508                     http://www.ucei.org

Email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://haas.berkeley.edu/~borenste

 - EnergyMarketsSyllabus.pdf