Subject: Re: good luck and Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Maureen, please schedule some time on my calendar for Littlechild.
----- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 04/02/2001 07:37 AM -----

	Richard Shapiro@ENRON
	04/02/2001 01:17 AM
		
		 To: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron@ECT, 
Ginger Dernehl/NA/Enron
		 Subject: Re: good luck and Houston

I will try to make the time. Thanks.

Mark Schroeder@ECT
03/31/2001 07:16 AM
To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard 
Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: good luck and Houston

Can any of you meet with Professor Littlechild on 23 April.  He has a small 
consulting services contract with me, to write on liberalisation of energy 
markets.  his current work is devoted to, among other thins, debunking 
Joskow, et al., on the argument that most of the benefits of liberalisation 
are cpatureed at the wholesale level, and he argues that a 
working/funcitoning retail market, and corresponding contracts market for 
risk management, is paramount to ultimate success (very Enron).  He comes 
across very much as an academic (Jeff Dasovich heard him speak on this 
subject in San Francisco, and he has spoken in Tokyo), and very Staid 
British, but he was electricity regulator in UK for 9 years, and is 
indisputably a top academic, so he carries some status when he speaks.  i 
would hope that all 3 of you could make some time with him, and any toerhs 
you could think of.  Your response/thoughts?   thanks  mcs
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT on 31/03/2001 
14:16 ---------------------------

"Stephen Littlechild" <[email-masked]> on 30/03/2001 
17:40:00
To: "Mark Schroeder" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: good luck and Houston

Dear Mark
?
I was just talking to Kyran, who mentioned your  impending move back to 
Houston. I shall be disappointed to see you go, but  congratulate you and 
wish you well.? Two things.
1. Any further thoughts on the work we began to  talk about,and envisaged in 
the contract? Or shall I wait to hear from your  successor?
2. We spoke some time ago about a possible visit to  Houston. I shall be in 
DC on Friday 20 April and Austin on weekend of 21/22  April. I thought of 
visiting on Monday 23 April if that would be convenient and  if relevant 
people would be available. My main interest would be Enron thinking  on US 
developments such as retail, California, trading, Pools versus bilateral  
markets, capacity auctions etc. Also Enron global strategy in other  
countries.
?
I gather you're off on holiday now. Enjoy the last  dose of British weather - 
if you 
can.
?
Best wishes
Stephen